Get the skills you need for the job you want.
What is PACE?
PACE (Pathways for Academic Career and Employment) is here to help you map out your goals and most importantly, create a plan to reach them.
What can PACE do for me?
- Overcome your fear of going back to school
- Learn about classes and training programs
- Match your skills and interests with a career that's best for you
- Make your way through college and find help when you need it
- Get ongoing one-on-one support to stay on track
Is PACE for me?
In order to qualify for PACE, you must meet one of the following:
- Dislocated worker
- Don't have a high school diploma
- Meet income guidelines
How do I learn more?
Come visit the PACE office or complete this simple request form.
Where is PACE?
West Burlington: Rooms 106 - 108
Monday - Friday
Keokuk: Room 108
Tuesday & Wednesday
Contact PACE today!
Jared Reed, Lead Navigator
Clay Houston, Pathway Navigator
Holly Luttenegger, Pathway Navigator
Ben Vorwerk | Associate of Arts transfer, Jumpstart gradI graduated from Mediapolis High School and SCC in the same week. I started taking online classes as a sophomore and once I saw that I was earning enough credits to earn my degree before graduating hi...More ›
Schedule a Visit
Come see us!Wondering if SCC is right for you? Check out our campus and learn more about life at SCC.
Want to know more about our programs or transfer options? Ask us. Or give us a call at 866-SCC-IOWA.